Saturday, April 3, 2010

Day Three, Entry Three

I love that you can legitimately order just about any type of food for delivery using your computer. Awesome.

I just used Foodler.com to order chinese food to my room. I got a general tso's chicken combo - it comes with rice (or veggie lo mein) and crab rangoons (or spring rolls or an eggroll or chicken fingers) for only $7.50! I had to spend at least $10 to get the delivery so I bought a bowl of wonton soup and used a 15% off your first order from this restaurant coupon. I've never had it so I am hoping its a positive first experience.

I just popped open one of my bottles of kombucha, passionberry bliss flavor. I'm a bit nervous about it but at least they were on sale (two for $5 rather than $3.50 a piece) so if I hate them its not that bad. I guess I'll have to update with my thoughts on kombucha and wonton soup at some point.

For now I am going to relax and wait for my delivery to arrive.

No comments:

Post a Comment