Saturday, April 3, 2010

Day Three, Entry One

I don't know why, but I am suddenly grouchy. Today has barely even started and I am over it. Maybe I just need to lay back down for a bit and then get out of bed on the right side.

I had injection round 3 this morning. My back ache is still there, it isn't intolerable but it is enough to let me know it is there. I am curious to see if only my back aches or if the aches spread as I get more filgrastim in my system.

Plans for today: none as of yet. I haven't heard back from Nick, but he did work until 12:30 last night so he is probably still in bed. I'll give him until 11:00 before I go off and adventure on my own. I might head back to Whole Foods at some point today to get some juice. I want something other than water to drink that will hydrate me. Even water with lemon sounds better than plain tap water.

How I'm feeling as of 9:41 am: inexplicably grouchy with a back ache.

No comments:

Post a Comment