Monday, April 5, 2010

Day Five, Entry One

Sorry for the lack of updates yesterday, I got really excited about my Mom coming down and didn't get back on the computer once she arrived.

To kill time between getting up for the day (11 am) and her arrival I threw on my bikini and laid by the closed outdoor pool. I figured catching some rays, making vitamin D and reading were a good way to spend my time. I didn't feel like walking anywhere because I figured Mom and I would be doing a lot of that.

My Mom got to Providence at around 2:30 in the afternoon. Thankfully my Nana (grandmother) had sent down a heating/massaging pad for your back. We hung out in the room for a little bit before we headed to Thayer St. and Brown University. Brown is beautiful, its definitely on my list of schools to look into for (eventual) graduate school. Then we headed to the Cheesecake Factory for Easter dinner. I had garlic noodles with chicken. It was really good. It had mushrooms, asparagus, tomatoes, and chicken with garlic noodles.

After dinner we relaxed in the room and I watched Discovery channel's Life series, amazing!

But as for right now I am off for my first round of apheresis. I kind of got nervous again last night before bed. I just need to take deep breaths.

No comments:

Post a Comment